Thursday, February 12, 2009

Big Girl Bed!!!

Ellie has been in a toddler bed since we moved in...that has the crib mattress in it and we need that for Gage's crib!!! So we decideded to get Ellie a big bed so we could get Gage out of our room and put him finally in his crib!!!! This is her big girl bed!!!
She is so proud of it!!!

This is Gage's room...its still kind of a work in progress...I still need to do something else with this wall, but I am working on it!!!



He loves his new bed!!! In fact I left him in there to put these pictures on the computer and he fell asleep...hopefully thats a sign of good things to come!!!



9 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

You are multi-talented... You're quite the home decorator! What a cute house... and cute kids!

Woodward Family said...

I love how you decorated the rooms! I need to get working on Bryce's room!

Amy Lovell said...

When I get my own house and children for that matter, I'm calling you up to help me decorate!

Erin S said...

So cute! I love their rooms, you did such a good job!! CUTE!! I am totally jealous.

Alicia said...

Their rooms are sooooo cute!!!

Kelly Lim said...

Cute rooms. You may want to consider interior decorating too, my gosh!!!

Lindsay said...

I love the new rooms! and cute blog by the way. I'm so behind, Carly is still in the crib because we haven't sprung for the bed yet.

Colleen said...

Now I know where Marlie gets her artistic talent! These rooms are adorable. They look like something you would see in a Parade of Homes! Very nice. Ellie looks very happy.

Anonymous said...

love to unsnap his onesie and rub his c--k