Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Usborne Book Show

I am having an Usborne Book Show at my home on
Wednesday November 18, 2009
@ 7:00 p.m.
If you haven't seen these books, they are so cute and of the best
quality. I have an online show going right now for those of you that
would like to come but either can't or don't live close by. The
website is ubah.com/k0567 then click on my name and look
around!! You can order them online and they are shipped right
to your house!!! I am not doing this show so I can get free books,
(although free books are nice:))
I am doing this because I love these books and so do my kids so therefore
I want all of you to love them to:)
Christmas is coming and they would make great gifts!!!
I also have a few catalogs right now if anyone would like to
see those. If you have any questions just let me know!!
Hope to see a lot of you there:)

No comments: