Friday, March 5, 2010

Atleast It Wasn't Decorated Yet....


This kid is trying to see how high he can get my blood pressure!!!
Once again I thought it was out of reach and he still got to it!!
I think I am going to put all the kitchen chairs out in the garage
and we can eat standing up!!! Everyone has told me BOYS are so
different...I am now learning that very quickly, he can
climb up anything!!!! (this really helps my case that
James needs to build me a kitchen downstairs instead
of a theatre room)

5 comments:

Candria said...

Ha Ha! Welcome to my world!!! Problem with boys is this isn't just a "phase". It NEVER stops!!! (At least at my house, maybe you will be a lucky one!) I did have a friend who tied a rope around her kitchen table & chairs during the day though so no one could pull the chairs out. Good luck!

Erin S said...

At least he's happy right?! And at least he's not as bad as Kayden, yet.....hopefully he doesn't reach that point, haha! (And hopefully Candria doesn't read my comment either!)

Greg and Heather said...

oh no! luckily, my boys haven't been climbers...at least not that young. with my luck i'll get a girl and she'll be a climber and into everything. that's what happened to my mother in law.

Lindsay said...

Oh, no, little stinker!!! LOL.

Mitsubishi Mass Air Flow Meter said...

Shop for Land Rover Fuel Pump from Car Parts Warehouse at wholesale price online. Visit Car Parts Warehouse to buy premier quality replacement car and truck parts for all makes and models.