Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Eggs Everywhere!!!!

I know I have neglected my blog for quite some time, so here is

an overload of pictures of are crazy Easter weekend!!!




We started off the Easter weekend with our nieghborhood

Flashlight Easter Eggs hunt!!! It was a little cold, but lots of

fun!!




Grandma Dini's Easter Egg Hunt









James is trying to pretend like he isn't Freezing!!!





Just filled up there basket with tons of candy!!!
(thanks to all the help from cousin Dani)



After they got all there candy!!




Marlie got these silly masks from the hunt!!!



Time to Dye some Easter Eggs!!!












Still wearing that bunny mask!!





All the Masterpieces!!!





Grandpa & Grandma Candrian's Easter Egg Hunt




We laughed so hard when we saw this picture!! You can tell how
fast she is going by her hair!!

















Ellie never stopped running!!! She was fueled with Sugar!!


3 comments:

Greg and Heather said...

Cute pictures. That looks a lot like our weekend. I don't remember having that many Easter egg hunts when I was little. But it's so fun for them and I get to steal some of the good candy! :)

Erin S said...

BRR! Everyone looks so cold in those first few pictures! You are nice to let your kids dye eggs.....me, not so much

Anonymous said...

cool eggs!