Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wow it has almost been a year since my last post......

I don't know if anyone reads this anymore since its been almost a year since I have updated this, but a totally awesome day with my kiddos deserves a post:)

Gage's Bday was on monday and Ellie's is on Friday so we decided to rent this Giant waterslide and do both parties on the same day!!  So James and I went and picked up this Gigantic slide that barely fit in the back of the mini van.  We got it home and lugged it into the back yard, I really got worried once we started rolling it out, I didn't think it was going to fit!! But once we started blowing it up we realized it was going to be okay:) Did I mention this thing was HUGE!! The kids were in heaven and loved every bit of it!







                                                Love Ellie's animated facial expressions!!!
                                                         Gage and all his friends!!
                                                                        Present time!!

                                  I think there were some feet in a few faces in this one, but no injuries!
                         Time for cake!!!  Yes I realize this is a little extreme but since I can do it, I did it:)
                                                                       Priceless!!
                            With a quick Change in colors and cake, it was on to the next party!!
                                                             Ellie and her friends!
 Ellie's Cute cake!! Luckily she wasn't to upset that hers was only a 2 tier and not 4 tiers like Gage's!!

                                                              Present time for Ellie!!!
So much fun!!! We had a great day, thanks to all of there friends that came and for the awesome strong neighbor for helping James Drag that thing back out of the yard because I was totally exhausted and no energy left to help:)

5 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Fun, fun, fun! So glad you had a great party day with your kids. It's things like this that they'll always remember. Hugs to all of you.

Amy Lovell said...

Your kids will always have awesome birthday cakes, I'm jealous!

AJ Candrian said...

That looked like a blast!

And I totally read your blog (it's in my google reader)... so keep posting!

Erin S said...

I only wish we lived closer to you so my kids could have awesome cakes!! What a fun birthday!!!

Unknown said...

I will be happy to friend of this family please .. Im from Egypt