Friday, November 21, 2008

Toothpaste....Yum Yum!!!!!

So yesterday I took the kids to the dentist for there 6 month checkup!! It went pretty good!!! The dentist said that Marlie had beautiful teeth and no cavities:):):):) He does want us to see an orthodontist for her bite:( Then it was Jaiden's turn, she had one cavity:( and the same bite as Marlie so agian another ortho visit!!! Then it was Miss Ellie's turn, this was her first visit!!! She jumped up in the chair and opened her mouth right up!! She was so good, no cavaties, BUT....He said it was time to stop with the thumb sucking:( That is going to be a trial....she loves her thumb!!! So they get there little bags with there toothbrushes and toothpaste and we are on are way home....about half way home, Jaiden brings it to my attention that little Miss Ellie has eaten her whole tube of toothpaste!!!!!! I immediately pulled over and looked at the toothpaste and it said to call poison control right away if eaten....so I called the dentist back and of course it was after 5:00 so I had to call the emergency number!!! The dentist called me back right away laughing.....and said she would be okay, but she had to drink milk all night long and that she might throw up and her stomach would probably hurt really bad!!!! (luckily she loves milk) So we got home and starting giving her sippy after sippy cup of milk!!! We made it through the night and no throwing up:) Anyway, I now know not to let her have the little bag from the dentist in the car on the way home!!! I am sure she is not the first kid to do this.....Oh how we love Miss Ellie!!!





2 comments:

TeaTree Photography said...

Jill-
OH I AM LAUGHING!!! Those girls are soo cute.
It is about time you started blogging- I am getting pretty lame at it and need to kick it up a notch.
Life is great! We love Maine. Hope you guys are going to have a great Thanksgiving. What are you doing? This summer you should come to Maine and we could all play! Think about it. :) Love-Me

Erin S said...

Hey Jill, it's Erin, your cousin. Kirk told me you had a blog. YOUR KIDS ARE SOOO CUTE!!! And I haven't even seen half of them, so sad. I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Miss you guys!