Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!

We decided to go out for Thanksgiving this year!! We enjoyed a very nice dinner at Tuscany!! It was really fun, but the fancy glasses were a little much for the kids, we only had a few spills though!!! The dinner was so good, we all loved the Mashed Potatoes, but really it was all very good!!! Jill, Kent, Grandpa, Grandma, Marlie, James, Ellie, Jaiden and cute little Gage was on the floor all bundled up and asleep in his car seat:)

Marlie and James getting ready to eat yummy turkey:)
Cute girls at Thanksgiving dinner!!!




Marlie was a Pilgrim for her Thanksgiving feast!!!


Jaiden was a cute little Indian for her Thanksgiving feast!!!



4 comments:

Erin S said...

Oh my heck, I can't believe how big Marlie and Jaiden are!!! They are soooo cute, and so is Ellie. Maybe one day we'll see you all again....I HOPE!!

Nic said...

That was fun seeing you at Tuscany. I am opting for a nice, stay at home dinner next year, though. Glad you had a great day!

TeaTree Photography said...

Jill-
That is the best way to do Thanksgiving! When we spent 2 full days preparing and finally set it on the table the response was...EWE! WHAT IS THAT? Macaroni next year! YES!
Thought that I'd let you know...Noelle is engaged. If you would like her blog..I'll email it and you can read it! :)
Later-

Amy said...

I'm sure I've told you this a thousand times, but your family is adorable. I'm excited to see all of you at Christmas!