Monday, January 19, 2009

Gone Shootin'

So James has been trying to get me to going shooting with him ever since he got his gun, but I really don't like them, so I have always hesitated!!! Well we finally went today...it was really fun, but really, really cold!!! This is cold little Jaiden trying to stay warm, she didn't want to shoot, she just watched...it didn't last very long, she was back in the warm car with the little ones before to long!!!
After a couple of shots, I started to get the hang of it!! James said I actually did pretty well, I think I impressed him because I kept hitting all the targets:) Actually I think I impressed myself!!!!




Look at that hansom guy!!! You'd think he has done that a few times:)





Marlie was so excited, but nervous!!!! After feeling the kick of the gun, she was a little worried, she only shot it twice and was done!!! Jaiden said she wanted to try it next time we went!!!!


4 comments:

Erin S said...

BRRR! Looks like fun, but very cold!

Nic said...

Wow, really impressed. You look like a pro with that hand gun.

Sally Williams said...

Jill, you are the WOMAN!!!! Jon tries to get me to go too, but I am a wimp. Your my hero, girl!!!

Amy Lovell said...

Jill, I love that you guys went shooting. It's become a secret obsession of mine, that's quickly becoming not so secret anymore. I think it's a blast.