Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Jaiden!!!

Jaiden turned 6 on Dec 27th, we celebrated with our family that day, but she had a friend party on Jan. 10th. We had such a fun day...we had a snow party!!! We took all the kids sledding, it was so fun and no one got hurt!!!:) By the time we brought all the kids back to our house to have cake, they were all so tired... it was great!!! There's nothing like 12 little 5 and 6 year olds wanting to just sit down and watch a movie:) We really enjoyed the day!!!! I think most of you know that I love to decorate cakes, this Snowman cake was so fun and non-stressful to make!!! The kids loved it:) If anyone ever needs a cake made I would love to help:)
This is the boys getting ready to race down the hill:) Dominic, Carter and Jackson They all had so much fun!!!

Jaiden and a couple of friends Maria and Reagan, Notice Ellie behind thinking she is so strong and trying to help push them down the hill!!!


Jaiden blowing out her candles:) NOTE how far back she is standing from the cake...for some reason they started to spark (they weren't trick candles) it made her so nervous she didn't want to even blow them out!!! With a little persuasion from her friends she finally blew them out!!!!



The kids getting excited for Cake!!!!!




7 comments:

Candria said...

Hey Jill! Thanks for your comment! This makes it a lot easier to sort of "keep in touch"! Your family is so cute and I am way impressed with your cake making. If we do have a reunion will you give lessons? Adorable!!

AJ Candrian said...

Jill, it was so fun seeing you and your darling family over the Christmas break. Your children are so cute! Also, I am incredibly impressed with your cake making skills! That cake is awesome!

Erin S said...

Super cute cake! Carter is jealous now after seeing it! Yeah, I wish you lived closer so I could have had you make Carters....

Xoxo Grandma said...

Very cute cake for a very cute girl. Love you and your children! You are very talented. Amy gave me a beehive cake pan for Christmas if you ever need that shape for a cake, it's adorable...I'll let you use it anytime.

Nic said...

I love your cakes! That is so cute.

Amy Lovell said...

Jill, that cake was absolutely adorable! Will you make me my next birthday cake? I'd say wedding cake, but that's not happening anytime soon! :)

Anonymous said...

just your knickers baby the rest take off sloooooowly for me, my hand goes inside and I find your bald, warm, soft, squishy, tite, little p---y mmmmmmmmmmmm toddler is my fav p---y, my fingers go in making you giggle, squeal and kick, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's tite sweetie spread your legs for me let me get your little p----y wet so your knickers smell good, I work you deeper, hartder, faster and get you dripping, pull them out and suck them as I tell you " baby girl that is the sweeeetest little p----y take your knickers off for me I want it" you take off your knix and I pull your legs wide open, my face between your legs I suck and lick making your sexy, tite, toddler body quiver and shake under me.......sooooooooooo hot, you buck hard into my face and soak it with toddler p---y juice as you orgasm, I keep your knix to smell when I jerk off thinking about u, happy birthday