Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Marlie's Halloween Party!!!

We had Marlie's birthday party today...we had it be a halloween costume party!!! It was so fun with lots of yummy food and treats and great kids!!!

We made witch hands with candy and popcorn!!!

I am sure you will agree this costume fits me well:)


Gage got to hot in his costume so that is why he has no clothes on, but James thought he would help him out with a little facial hair!!!! We aren't really sure what James was dressed up as!!!
All the kids at the party!! We had so much fun!
We had Yummy food!!!


I made these Mummy Hotdogs!!! ( I just wrapped hot dogs in pizza dough and baked them for about 20 min at 350degrees) They were so yummy!!!


Best of all we had a fortune teller come to the party!!! The kids loved it and now they all think they are going to have great wealth in there future!!! (thanks to Jodi for playing a great part:))



It was a great party, but a lot of work!!! I think we will go somewhere for are next party!!! Then I (we) don't have to clean up!!!







6 comments:

Candria said...

Wow! That looks amazing and so much fun! Happy Birthday Marlie! And way to go Jill!

Bailey Family said...

so cute! Looks like you when to a lot of work to put all of that together. I am sure she just loved it though. You are such a cute mom and your kids are so cute as well. I love that jodie was the fortune teller. She looks great! How fuN!

Erin S said...

How fun and props to you for putting together an awesome b-day party. You have way more energy than I do!

the nayz said...

Thanks for inviting Jayci, she had so much fun! Although, I asked her if she ate dinner and she said that all you had was ice cream. I then offered to make her something and she said she wasn't hungry. She is so funny. She must have been having too much fun to really remember anything the details!

Greg and Heather said...

how fun! i'm going to have to have to consult with you the next time i have a party to plan!

Amy Lovell said...

I'm impressed. I wish I had a cool birthday party like that...all I had was a pinata.