Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Small Makeover!!!

So ever since we moved into our house, I have wanted
to do something about our
kitchen!!! I really didn't like the cupboards at all,
so since it would have
been to espensive to remodel the whole thing,
we decided to paint!!!!
James added bead board to the fronts of all the
cupboards and around the
island and we painted it all!!! I was so excited to get
started that Iforgot to take a before picture!!!
So here are the afters:) It gives our house a whole new look!!!
I love it!!!!



7 comments:

Erin S said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks so cute! I can't believe you guys did that yourselves!!

Candria said...

Very Impressive! I love it!

Lindsay said...

I love it Jill!!! Great job!!!

Greg and Heather said...

very nice! i love bead board. i wish my husband liked to help paint.

Good Buy Consignment said...

Gorgeous! Congratulations on a job well done - don't you just love that feeling of accomplishment and completion?

Sally Williams said...

I LOVE IT!!!! Good job!!!

Keelee said...

Jill it looks great!!