Thursday, October 7, 2010

10 Years Old!!!!


Happy Birthday to my sweet Marlie!!! She is 10 today!! I can't believe I have a

10 year old!! Wow how tome flies!! We had a really fun sleepover party for her

last weekend so I will post pics soon!!! Today she is going to Oregon with James' mom

to visit Unlce Jon, Zach & Jake!!! Until monday!!! She is so excited, but to be honest I am having a really hard time with it!!! I haven't been away from her longer than one night, and she will

be gone for 5 days!!! Such a fun oppurtunity for her so I am going to put a huge smile

on my face and than cry on the way home from the airport:) I love you Marlie, you are growing up to be the most beautiful girl!!!!

8 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Seriously, she's 10? Wow, time flies. You really do have the cutest family ever!

Casey said...

Unreal, you have a 10 year old! Happy Birthday Marlie!

Brittany said...

All your girls are gorgeous--I swear they are going to be models some day!

Greg and Heather said...

she's so adorable. we love having her at activity days. oct 7 is nate's birthday too! happy birthday marlie!!!

Alicia said...

Your children are so beautiful! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up???

Unknown said...

hii .. I 'ill be happy to be a friend of ur family .. If u dont mind :)

Unknown said...

the best family ever <3

Unknown said...

the best family ever <3