Saturday, October 23, 2010

Murder Mystery Dinner

So this year I decided I wanted to Host a Murder
Mystery Dinner...After a little convincing to James
he agreed!!! My friend invited us to one last year,
and we had so much fun we thought let's do it!!!
It was a lot of work, but so much fun!!!





Tana & Brody


Kelley & Steve


Jake & Ashley



Justin & Rachelle

An air fight scene between Princess Laya and Indiana Jones

(hilarious)




Jolley Boatley!!!


Tana & Brody

John & Holly
Sadly John was the murder victim and couldn't talk once he was murder!!!

Jake & Ashley




This was my attempt of a Candy Buffett Table!!!



Thank you so much to everyone that came, and playing your character so well!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time, we had so much fun!!!

1 comment:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Oh Jill....that looks like such fun. I've never convince Mike to do that! Cute candy buffet!