Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"Hopefully" 5th times a CHARM!!!!

Jaiden had her 5th set of tubes put in her ears today and her tonsils taken out!!!! She did so good, she was so brave!!!! The Doc said that he got a really good look at her eardrums today and so far doesn't think she has any permanent hearing damage!!!! He thinks things will really calm down with the ear infections now that she has her tonsils out!!!! She is recovering okay, they gave us some GREAT pain meds for her:) and I make sure to give them to her every 4 hours!!!!!!!! Hopefully the next week or so will go just as well!!!!


6 comments:

Brittany said...

Poor Jaiden! I wish I was there to help take care of your kids and to see you guys more often.

Xoxo Grandma said...

Give her a kiss & hug from her Aunt Joy...I love you Jaiden & hope you feel better soon!

Casey said...

Sweet girl, I am glad she is ok!

Greg and Heather said...

good to hear that all went well. i forgot about it and didn't even ask yesterday when i saw you at maceys. sorry.

Bailey Family said...

JILL!! I found your blog! I am sorry it took me so long to post! Such a cute family you have! I so want to be blogging buddies so that I can keep up on your fun life and cute kids since we dont see you every week like we used to. The only bad part is that I need your email address again so that I can send you an invite to our blog. Email me your address to Lindsayr_33@Hotmail.com Sorry about your cute daughter, I have so been there with the tubes. not a fun thing thats for sure. I hope that she starts feeling better!

Erin S said...

Awww, poor girl! I hope it works this time around!