Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Now the big question is...will anything grow?????

So we planted a garden for the first time ever!!!
We really have no idea what we are doing, we
just followed the directions on all the plants!!!!
So we don't know if anything will grow, but it will
be fun to see what happens!!! The girls were so
excited to help plant it all, but little do they know
that one of there jobs this summer will be to weed
it:) I will be sure to give you an update on all (if any)
the yummy things that grow:)!!!!!!






5 comments:

Erin S said...

FUN!!! I can't wait to have a garden! I can't wait to have a house either......hopefully soon!

Candria said...

Looks good! We love having a garden, and the best part is if we tell the kids at dinner that they're eating something from the garden, they'll actually eat it! I wish we had one year round to keep them eating veggies!

Greg and Heather said...

i'm sure they'll grow great! it's so fun to be able to get something that YOU have grown from the garden to eat....and it tastes much better too!

Nic said...

Looks good. You'll have to help me do one too.

Lindsay said...

Looks pretty awesome for a first timer - I did my first crop last year and couldn't even grow zucchini - I started with that because I heard it was the easiest too.

BTW, thanks for letting me drop my kids of last weekend!