Saturday, May 23, 2009

So EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

We are so excited to go on our trip!!!! Only 2 more days!!!!! We are going to Disneyland with some of our good friends the Ball's!!!! Then we are going to San Diego for a few days, then its on to Arizona to see Nana Papa!!!! It will be a long trip, but well desereved!! We haven't been on a trip for almost 2 years:( With the new house and a new baby, we didn't get one in last summer!!!! So if anyone has any must do's that they love to do in those locations, pass them my way!!! And any fun travel tips for 4 crazy kids, I love road trips, so hopefully we will all survive without to many blow-ups:) We have the DVD thing for the kids and lots of coloring books and candy!!!! I am planning on reading the second Twilight book to James...I know he is so exicted about that!! So I think we are set...luckily we are breaking the drive up in to a couple days!!! Hopefully I will be able to blog along...so you can all enjoy our adventure with us!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your trip. You might find some good tips as well as a few good games for the road at my site -- www.roadtripsforfamilies.com. And, depending on where you're visiting in Arizona, I can suggest quite a number of things! Let me know! Sheri

Rob said...

tacos por favore in Santa Monica. 16th and Olympic (I think.) Best burritos ever.

Kirk J said...

Haha, reading the whole book to James?? FUN! I just barely got Dallas to watch the movie with me!! Have a fun time!

Kirk J said...

That comment from Kirk is actually from me, Erin, I am just using his computer!!

Lindsay said...

You guys will have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Brittany said...

Have fun in Disneyland -- you're girls will LOVE it! Some of Brian's nieces and nephews went in March and they haven't stopped talking about it for the past 2 months.

Greg and Heather said...

have fun! come back safe!

Xoxo Grandma said...

Hopefully you'll enjoy your trip. We use to do them without the DVD thing...just played car games with the kids and hoped they slept a lot! Don't forget crayons melt in hot cars.