Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Day Of School!!!

So another year of school has started!!!! Wow we
had a nice 3 week summer break (gotta love year
round) I am really not ready for school to start
again!!! I just put there back-packs away in the
closet on friday, just in time to pull them back out
to start it all over again!!!! O well next year will be
better, I switched them to A-track so we will get
a 6 week summer!!!! Marlie started 3rd grade
yesterday and Jaiden started 1st grade today!!!
Man that ages me:( I am so proud of my cute girls,
they are growing up so beautiful and they really
are such good girls:) Yes they do fight, but they are
so polite and really are good friends!!! I love you
both so much!!! I will treasure these times, because
it won't be long before we have screaming and yelling
matches over make up and who is wearing who's clothes:)
(not that i would no anything about that:)) I know James
can't wait for those days either!!!!















6 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Wow! 3 weeks? That's it? Glad we weren't in year round! By the way, your girls dress so stylish! I am pretty sure I was not that trendy/stylish/cute when I was that age! Nice job being a cute mom, Jill!

Xoxo Grandma said...

You're right, they are such cute, polite and sweet girls! I simply adore them. You and James may skip that yelling stage...hopefully... they can learn to DISCUSS borrowing clothes, staying out late, make-up, and boyfriends with you and James, right?

Erin S said...

You seriously have the cutest girls! Its a good thing their Dad is a cop, I don't know how you are going to keep the boys away!

Alicia said...

haha I love Erin's comment, your girls are beautiful!!

Greg and Heather said...

they're adorable!

Amy Lovell said...

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. They're so adorable! I bet you love having them in year round school, but I would struggle with only a three week summer.