Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Gage!!!!!

Gage,
One Year ago today I went to my 36 week
check-up and un-known to me the Doctor
said you were ready to come!!!! So between
the best Doctor ever (Dr. Irion) and the best
nurse ever (my good friend JoRae) they
helped bring you into the world!!!! Daddy
wasn't convinced you were a boy until he got
to see you!!!!:) (i new all along) You were such
a good, healthy baby and passed all the tests we were
so happy to have you come into our family that
day!!! Your sisters love you so much!!!! Sometimes
a little to much!!!! You have grown up so quickly and
have learned to do so many things in this past year!!
You have such a sweet spirit and I love that you are
such a boy already!!!! Daddy can't way to teach you all
the fun things that boys get to do!!! I could just sit and
watch the two of you play and laugh for hours!!!!! I will be
there for all the things that Moms get to do with there
little boys too!!!!! Thank you for blessing our family with
all your sweet smiles and all
the fun giggles!!!! I love love
you forever!!!!
Mom

3 comments:

Xoxo Grandma said...

Such a cute boy!
Such great parents!

Erin S said...

I can't believe he's one! Such a cute boy!! I'm glad you finally got one!

Brittany said...

What a lucky boy to have such a great family!

By the way, I'm so mad -- I got Kent's wedding invitation last week and realized it was the day I fly home next week! If I would have realized his wedding was that day I would have flown home the day before!